We all have seven chakras in our body, and this is where our energy takes place. The chakras are like an energy wheel, and they help to regulate the flow of the energy that goes throughout your body and into your spirit man. When these work correctly, you will feel good in your overall self.
The way that energies move shows us that there has to be a center where the energy connects. The aura is part of this, and it affects who you are and what you are feeling.
When you have blockages in your chakra, it can cause you to not be able to process things like you should. It can also cause you to not be able to listen to important things in your being such as your intuition. As your blockages decrease, you can find healing and peace.
Where Are the Chakras?
The chakras are located from the bottom of the feet to the top of the head:
- Crown chakra: top of the head, helps with your conscious thinking. Gives you inner vision and brings unity.
- Third eye chakra: center of the forehead, helps to have visual thinking. Allows your mind to be strong and for you to hear your inner guidance.
- Throat chakra: in the throat, helps you to feel secure and allows you to be able to concentrate and communicate effectively.
- Heart chakra: in the center of the chest, this chakra brings unconditional love and helps you to have forgiveness for others.
- Solar plexus chakra: above the navel, this allows you to have a strong mind and a great digestive system. It takes away fear and anxiety.
- Sacral chakra: under the navel, it is responsible for helping you to have good relationships and works to help heal the reproductive organs.
- Root chakra: In your spinal column, this is where your instincts are, and it allows you to have a good sexual life and to be stable in whatever happens to you.
Why Do We Have Chakras?
The chakras are there to help to keep your energy flowing correctly. This can help you to have a strong body, mind, emotions, and spirit.
As the chakras are strong, the energy will flow correctly and will allow all parts of your body to work correctly from your mind to your reproductive organs and everything in between. When the chakras are unbalanced or lacking, it can cause you to become sickly, to have emotional problems and to have problems with things like attachments.
The chakras are the energy center of your body. The energies help to keep you safe and secure in your mind, body and soul. As the energy flows through your body, you can know if you are strong and if your chakras are balanced by the feelings and thoughts you are having. If your chakras are not balanced, it is time to take some action to heal.