People’s energy can fluctuate wildly throughout the day. It can be a chore to purge ourselves of negativity. Sadly, individuals can often fully withdraw to protect themselves. Instead, work to establish energetic boundaries as if you were placing locks on the doors to your soul. Thus, energies are kept separate from you, until you choose to let them in.
It is important to understand the impact of excess negative energy. If one tries too hard to be a support for others, they will cease to see their own needs or warnings that such negative it hurting their own spirt.
Key signs that you need to refocus your attention to your vibration and purge yourself of toxicity include:
- Mood swings
- In ability to concentration
- Physical pain such as headaches, or aches in your stomach or chest
Raising your energy vibration helps promote kindness and reduce strife in the world.
- Work to control your food intake with healthy and minimally processed items. The shorter the time from plant to tasting the more positive vibrations you will receive.
- Look at your social circles and begin to minimize your exposure to chronically toxic people, situations, or information.
- Consider cleaning your physical, mental, and spiritual spaces. As you reduce clutter around you space for more blessings to enter your life is created. You will also feel more calm, peaceful and in control of your destiny or actions.
- Practice grounding exercises is also helpful. This can be as simple as breathing, walking outside, or taking a cleansing shower. These exercises help you purge yourself of harmful negative energy and reconnects yourself to your spirit and the world around you.
- Choose joy by sharing a random hug, smile or compliment. Practice gratitude for the many blessings in your act. Positive helps keep negativity at bay.
- Enjoy the small or simple moments. There is no reason to keep running the rat race. You are the most important facet to yourself and you need to maintain connection to your inner world. Make sure your self-care includes simple moments you enjoy like walking outside, smelling a flower, watching a sunset, smelling fresh brewed coffee, or singing.